UNDER OFFER First Home Open!
Well look no further, you’ve found a real gem.
This stunning north facing character home has been completely renovated and extended with a view of functionality, separation and modern living.
Upon entering the home, you are immediately taken with the high ceilings, warm Jarrah floorboards and clean lines, which flow seamlessly to the large living area and out onto the enormous alfresco. To the left of the entrance is the lounge/dining, with feature Blackbutt flooring and ornate ceiling work. At the heart of the home is the beautifully appointed custom-kitchen featuring granite bench tops, Bosch appliances, double self-cleaning ovens and more bench space and storage than you’ll find in most new homes!
In the bedroom wing are 3 minor bedrooms (2 of which are enormous), all with floor to ceiling built-in robes. The master bedroom is at the rear of the home and includes access to the backyard via a private deck, a huge walk-in-robe (featuring shoe closet behind mirrored doors) and an ensuite with a double vanity and separate w/c.
Outside you will find well established stunning gardens, huge front and back yards (ample room for a pool whilst retaining the cricket pitch!), fully plumbed kids mud-kitchen nestled under the mature tree and an abundance of space – an entertainers delight!!
Additional Features and Benefits
– Automatic gate with video intercom and remote control
– Cedar-lined carport with enough room inside the gate for 4+ cars
– Externally accessed room under the main roof, currently being used as a shed. This room could easily be converted into a rumpus room, teenage retreat or man-cave!
– All original windows and doors replaced with white powder-coated aluminium frames
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Ceiling Fans
– Non-monitored security alarm
– Solar Hot Water System
– Fully reticulated mature gardens
– NBN connected
– Mount Pleasant Primary School Zone
– Applecross Senior High School Zone
– Zoned R20
Properties of this size and calibre do not come on the market often. Please do not hesitate to call or email for further enquiries.